Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 16, 2012

Happy MLK Day

I am so happy to be having an unproductive day off! Having a random monday off of work is always the best. So far I have hit up a morning zumba class, done some laundry, made an awesome salad for lunch and chased Jaks around the house 45 times.

Anyways, these past few weekend have been pretty good. We have had a good mix of productive (wedding registries DONE, cooking new recipes) and fun (going out with friends at night, drinking our share of wine) :-) Thought I would share a few pics since the beginning of 2012.  Another new years resolution I have added to the list...TAKE MORE PICTURES.

Enjoy your lovely day off work (if you are luck enough to be off)!
Bethany :-)

Brent & Nicole

Kate and I at Caddies
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment