Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A case of the sleepies

I don't know if it is because it is so cold out, or just because I am not used to getting up at the crack of dawn anymore, but OMG I am so sleepy today. Not the tired, lazy feeling but the can hardly keep my eyes open feeling. Hope it passes...or that I find more caffine...stat.

The simple highlight of my day is that although it feels like Tuesday it is actually already wednesday! The simple things in life that can make you so happy :-)

***

Last night Brent and I met with a DJ. He was easy to talk to, nice, local, normal, unobtrusive. Easy sell. Check one more thing off the list of wedding planning.  To date we now have:

  • Venue
  • Church
  • Photographer
  • DJ
  • Dress
  • BM Dresses
  • GM Tuxes
List looks good to me!

Now we need to get on sending out save the dates, confirming cake and finding flowers (I have been putting this one off)...along with lots of little things.

262 days to get the rest done ;-) (The you to The Knot for having a wedding countdown whenever I want to be cheesy and look it up).

My friend Nici sent me this cute app last night, I will share hers, because it is adorable...I may just have to make one for myself as well!



***

Last totally random thought. I know everyone (most people) are hating on Ben F. as the bachelor. But I really like him! How can you not love a bachelor who loves Grandma's and brunettes?! Stay away from the crazies and find yourself a good one Ben! While also kissing multiple women the first night, skinny dipping, having an ex come on the show and going to all the most beautiful places on earth.  Just the normal dating world if you ask me ;-)





No comments:

Post a Comment