Adapted from Green Pizza -6 Servings (4 servings if you aren't eating with a salad)
What you need
Premade Thin Pizza Crust (I used pilsbury, thats all they had in the dairy aisle at Giant)
2-3 cups chopped broccoli florets
1/2 cup water
5 ounces arugula ,any tough stems removed, chopped (about 1 Pre-packaged Bag)
Pinch of salt
Freshly ground pepper to taste
1/2 cup prepared pesto
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Prebake dough on greesed cookie sheet for 5 minutes.
- Steam broccoli with the 1/2 cup of water in a large nonstick frying pan (top on) for about 5 minutes. Add arugula and steam for 3-5 minutes more. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread pesto over crust. Top with green vegetable and 1 cup of part-skin mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and then let sit for 5 minutes before cutting (so that all the toppings stay in place)!
- Enjoy :-)