Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 5, 2012

7 Things You May Not Know About Me

I am a pretty open book. I don't have a lot of deep dark secrets.  At the same time, I also don't spill other peoples secrets.  Anyway, here are 7 things you may already not know about me.

  1. In high school I was on the softball team, I swam on the swim team (and came pretty close to drowning my first meet, completely different story) and was on Poms.  I know none of those things really go together. I liked trying everything, still do!
  2.  I like every single vegetable. I have honestly never had one that I don't like.  Fruit on the other hand I am pretty picky about. My absolute favorite is broccoli.
  3. I had never been on a plane until last year.  I just never went anywhere that I needed to fly. Now, I don't like them, they terrify me.  I am trying to get over it....because I want to travel everywhere.  Nothing a few blooy mary's at an airport Green Turtle can't fix.
  4. I can fall asleep anytime...anywhere. In a car, on the couch, on the floor, 3 seconds before my head hits the pillow. ANYWHERE. Put a movie in after 8 pm and I am passed out.
  5. My mom is my best friend, my confidant, my favorite. I tell her everything. I get her advice about everything.  We are very alike which is good. Our fights are minimal :-)
  6.  I believe in childhood friends (high school, college) and adult friends.  I have made some great adult friends over the past few years. And I am also lucky enough to have brought a few childhood friends to the adult world as well. I feel pretty lucky with the friends I have had for a long time and the newer ones that I have made! There is no better thing than a night of drinking wine and hanging out with your favorite girls.(Can't wait to take more fun pictures too)
  7. I RARELY get stressed. Like as in, hardly ever.  When I do, I don't really know what has come over me. I am cool as a cucumber most of the time. I think that stresses people out ;-)  
Happy Friday Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment