Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 13, 2012

All I can think of is the weekend...

So I am looking through old albums on facebook to pass time. I will not embarrass others by showing pictures that I fould of them circa 2006-2008 but I will show some of my own. A few good laughs on a friday afternoon are always good. 

I found this picture today :-) The first day Ash and Andy really started hanging out.

St. Patty's Day 2006. Someone should have told me stripes are for zebras only...

Back in college when I thought those hats were super cute....

Again with the hat, at Oliver's in Laurel. If you are from Laurel, you know what I'm talking about, lol.

Last birthday cake shooter ever, on my 21st bday. I like to ruin drinks for myself quickly!

Getting poured on at a John Mayer concert. It was still amazing.

I like to call this "bad family photo" because we are all thinking obviously different things.

Nay's bach party almost 5 years ago! Now she's having a sweet baby girl :)

The caption of this was "pose like a dude, act hard". Enough said.



It is fun to look back at pictures because no matter how bad/good/attractive/funny they are...they bring back the memory of that day instantly!

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment