Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

100th Post and Resolutions

Today is my 100th Blog Post...not too shabby. I haven't been consistent lately but I am going to try to get better in the new year.  January 1 is the day to start resolutions right??

This year I am taking a practical/open apprach to resolutions. I want to resolve to do things that are obtainable. Nothing drastic or crazy.  So here is my list, feel free to weigh in with suggestions:

1. Attend yoga once a week.  I think it is good for the soul and peace of mind as well as good for the body.

2. Attend church atleast once a month.  I havent been as good as I would like about it lately. No better time than the present to start anew. 

3. Have a better skin regimine. I am not 16 anymore. I need to remember that the skin is the biggest organ of the body and it needs some TLC. Daily lotion, sunscreen, etc. 

4. Make time for those that matter. Have it be family, friends, fiance (the 3 F's), make sure that they have your free time. Those that don't matter quite as much come second fiddle.

5. Continue cooking and eating healthy...and working out 3-4 times a week. It has become a lifestyle and I want to stick with it. BUT if there is a week that I mess up, I won't beat myself up. I just won't link too many weeks together and I will jump back on full force.

6. BLOG REGULARLY....it is also good for the mind. A fun outlet! I want to share again.

Happy New Year (a few days late)!

What are your resolutions?

1 comment: