Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Negative Nancy

I am not going to lie. I am in a really horrible mood today.  It took me 2 and 1/2 hours to get to work (because of a combination of flooded closed roads, accidents, and regular traffic).  The rain just won't stop and the grey skies are super depressing.  I know I shouldn't complain, but can we spread the wealth of this rain please.  Three straight days of down pours is just so much.

Anyways, I won't bore everyone with my dreary mood. I will just leave you with a few songs that I am loving at the moment, and plan on listening to 50 times on repeat today to hopefully fix my funk.

"God Gave me You" Blake Shelton

"Marry You" Bruno Mars


"Pumped Up Kicks" Foster the People
Enjoy!

Question of the Day

How do you feel about plums??

I keep trying to like them, but I just don't think that they taste like anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment