Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

"Cheers to the Freakin Weekend"

Let me just start by saying that I believe the rain is never going to stop in Maryland. I believe that we are turning into the second Seattle. Pretty soon we all need to build our houses on stilts so there will be no flooding. This September has seriously been ridiculous. Let's hope this doesn't mean that we will have hundreds of inches of snow as well.

Next on the agenda. IT'S FRIDAY. Thank goodness. It has been a long, crazy busy week of work. I am more than ready to catch up on some much needed sleep.  Tonight I get to hang out with these gals + Michelle (and our guys)! We are going to do a little birthday celebrating for the chicka in the middle ;-) Birthday shout out anyone?!?



Then tomorrow I get to see all my ladies in one day! It is going to be a packed, fun Friday & Saturday. Sunday I plan on doing as much nothing as possible (and organizing the giant basket of clothes sitting in my room right now).   I am going to attempt to take lots of pictures. I haven't been very good at the this past month. 

Monday starts the P90x challenge...I hope I can stand up by the end of the week.  I always need to be motivated by something, normally it is a race of some sort. Now I am looking forward to Christmas because that is when this p90craziness will be over. Anybody else tried it in the past?

Now back to finishing up work for the week. Come on 4 o'clock (and semi-OK traffic to drive home in)!

No comments:

Post a Comment