Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 9, 2011

Flashback Friday

In recognition of my first crush ever's birthday yesterday (JTT you will always have a special place in my heart, just like your poster did on my wall back in the day) I would like start a tradition of flashback friday.

Happy Birthday to:

I believe this was the picture that was on my wall. Happy 30th JTT!

Flashback Song:

N'Sync "Bye Bye Bye" = Only the best boy band song ever in the 90s.


Flashback Show (which is now playing in the middle of the night on Nickelodeon)

Flashback Commercial:


Funny to think this caused scandal!

A favorite food of the past:

I was just going to go with fruit by the foot, but a variety pack?!!? I don't think I ever got this :(

Now if Friday nights could go back to sleepovers, TGIF shows, and pizza I would be a happy girl ;-)

Have a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment