Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 16, 2011

I always forget something

Atleast it wasn't the tickets!

So, last night I saw two of my good friends at the teenie-bopper show a.k.a. Katy Perry (awesome concert, but much different than I expected). We were talking about blogging and reading blogs and my one friend said "what are you doing, you have hardly blogged in days?!?".  I know it is silly, because she is my friend, but it made me SO happy to know that someone is actually reading my randomness :-)  It made my night!

I wish there was a picture to add
right here but I forgot my camera
last night. :-(

Miss Katy Perry (Brandt) probably changed her dress atleast 20 times, some cute...some not so much.  She had little girls from the audience come up and dance on stage with her.  She had three guys come up and kissed them all on the cheek and she danced with a life size cat ("Kitty Purry").  All in all it was interesting to say the least.  ;-) I am glad that we went.  Time to plan for the next concert...Black Eyed Peas anyone?!?





I am now looking forward to the weekend! I can't wait to sleep in on Saturday. Over the past two nights I have had a total of around 11 hours of sleep.  Then I get to get a mani/pedi (thanks brent!) and we are going to a wedding.  I LOVE WEDDINGS.  I can't help myself.  They are always so pretty and everyone is so happy, you get to wear a pretty dress and dance.  And there is cake.  Which I always seems to miss out on for some reason.  I am going to make sure I get a piece on saturday! I always selfishly hope that it will be chocolate ;-)



Happy Friday Eve! I am kind of enjoying this cloudy, dreary day today.  Every once in awhile they aren't so bad.  It fits my super sleepy mood.  It would be a perfect day for a movie and a comfy couch!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,seriously there were probably 19,000 teeny boppers there!!! I will post pics on facebook for you, don't you worry.

    ReplyDelete