Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 3, 2011

Blue Skies

Hi!! It's FRIDAY. My most favoritest day of the week :-)

Last weekend was the official unofficial start of summer.  I usually spend Memorial day at the beach but this year I stayed home.  I actually think that I learned that I like being home on holiday weekends.  I would rather just go away on regular weekends (and take a few days off work)! Minus the millions of bug bites and the lack of sleep, last weekend was one of the best girlie weekends I have had in a long time!

I saw some oldies but besties last weekend.  I have known these girls since Middle School.  I always feel so lucky to still keep in touch with such long time friends.  It is so fun to talk about the past, and catch up on what is going on in life now. 

This week flew by, I can't believe that it is already time for the weekend again,  but I am definitely not complaining ;-)

Here is a perfect summery song for a weekend of wine festivals, great friends, family time and sunny weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment