Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 22, 2011

White Towel

I am throwing in the white towel and admitting to myself that I need help.....

WITH MY DOG :-(

He is too old to get by with just being cute.  He is not well trained.  He does not listen.  And he is just becoming plain annoying to those who are around him.  I don't know what to do. And that is why I am enlisting the help of others.  I MUST be positive. I MUST be serious.  And I MUST get him trained. 

Any and all suggestions are always welcome. 

What are you talking about? I did not just try to eat a bottle of allergy medicine, your favorite flip flop or any dryer sheet I can get my paws on?!?!

On a better topic today is FRIDAY! This weekend we get to celebrate not one, but TWO birthdays.  I know a lot of people who were born in July...atleast 8.  Three out of my Four girls have birthdays this month. That is pretty crazy! We are splitting our saturday between Baltimore and DC, midaswell do a tour of maryland while we are at it ;-)

Tonight I plan on drinking a few of these:


While hiding from the heat (103 degrees today, woah).  Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment