Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 5, 2012

I Won't Give Up

I am completely in love with the new Jason Mraz song. It was such a nice surprise to hear it on my way in to work today. Usually I listen to the same station every morning. But about 3/4 of the way through my ride today I changed it, I was tired of hearing people talk and wanted to hear a few songs and I fell upon this gem.


Some of my favorite love songs are by Jason Mraz. They aren't cookie cutter. They aren't all cotton candy and rainbows.  I believe they are honest.

I think this song shows what a love story truly should be.  Things are going to be rough at times in any relationship. If you have someone who thinks you are worth it, and is your best friend, then the promise to never give up is the best promise you can give. My favorite lines are the refain, "I won't give up on us, Even if the skies get rough, I'm giving you all my love, I'm still looking up".


Some of my other favorites by Jason Mraz are, Lucky by he and Colbie Calliat, and I'm Yours.  The first song that made me like him was Geek in the Pink back in college. It was on every mix CD that I burned for my car. I could probably still sing every word to the song. 

I hope you love it as much as I do...I have listened to it no less than 10 times this morning on repeat. Please don't judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment