Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I've been snapping pictures of?

I thought it would be fun to go through my iphone pictures to see what I have taken pictures of in the last week...

Oh hey puppy! Jaks is my favorite muse ;-)

I had to get a picture of jaks being watch dog over the super bowl food...he was making sure it didn't go anywhere!

Our favorite out of towners :-) Nothing better than a little FaceTime on a Saturday evening!

He has his eyes on the red wine....

My wonderful "save the date" package that I got in the mail for my bachelorette party last friday! It was the best surprise ever!

My nails on saturday....they were pretty. Thanks to Kate I have been a little better at painting my nails, instead of having naked ones. At the moment they are chipped and terrible, which needs to be fixed tonight.

PS. On a completely different note...I think we are back at square one for florists. I am contacting more today to set up appointments.

Happy Friday Eve everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment