Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thankfulness Challenge

I have been having a hard time thinking of interesting things anything to blog about lately. I feel like I have been busy doing exciting things but how many dog pictures/traffic pictures/talk about dinner (leftovers)/P90X do people really want to read.  I feel like I have been living a huge routine during my minimal free time lately and nothing really exciting ever comes to mind.  Needless to say this morning I was reading one of my favorite blogs, Carrots 'N Cake, and she came up with the idea of blogging one thing you are thankful for everyday in November. This is the month of thankfulness isn't it? It can be something as minimal as the fact that the ceiling in your office has stopped leaking (phew) or something very important.  I am going to take this challenge. What better way to get out of a blogging rut, than telling people thank you for all that is good in your life. 

Today I will start with a biggie, since it is the 1st.  Today I am thankful for my sweet, wonderful fiance.  I know that we have our disagreements (what kind of knife you use to carve a pumpkin?) ;-) but I think it is those disagreements that make us understand each other even more. Thanks for being my best friend and my confidant. And also for being so strong, understanding, level headed and compassionate.  I am thankful for you every single day. <3

This is one of our first pictures, look how short my hair was!
Thanks for going to that No Doubt concert too ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment