Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2-Tuesday Happy Hours

Last night I had one of the best happy hours that I have had in a long time.  My friend Ashley and I met at Ranazul to enjoy a few glasses of vino and appetizers.  We tried their olives and edemame which were both delicious, especially because they were washed down with some pinot noir. 

My real reason for wanting to meet up with her was to take her a wedding photo book that I had made her of all the pictures I took at her rehearsal dinner and throughout the wedding day. I love pictures, taking them and having them and thought the photobook would be such a personal gift. It was so fun to look through with her and see her reaction to all the pictures of her and her hubby :)

She also brought me a bridal survival kit that she put together herself after her experience with wedding planning.  It was adorable. Each item included a note of why it was in there.  There was even a little something included for Brent and her husband thought was a necessity ;-)

Today I am thankful for a fun happy hour, and more importantly a thoughtful friend.  I am really lucky to have her in my life.  I will need all the guidance I can get through this planning process and who better to get it from than a best friend. No wedding planner needed that way!

Us at her Rehearsal dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment