Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3-All the Ingredients

There is nothing better than getting the urge to bake, googling a recipe and figuring out that you have all of the ingridients at home to make it. Today I am thankful that I don't have to go to the grocery store to make a batch of Pumpkin Banana Bread. I have everything I need in my pantry at home. So tonight I am going to bake, watch Grey's (gray's?, I always spell that wrong) and relax and celebrate that it is Friday Eve.

Ingredients for Pumpkin Banana Bread (adapted from this recipe)

2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs
1/3 cup greek yogurt
1 1/3 cups canned pumpkin puree
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup white sugar
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Ready for it to be the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment