Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It begins

P90X started on Monday and man can I feel it. My abs have never hurt so much so good before in my life. (I rarely ever even attempt to do an ab workout).  I can't wait to see the results if WHEN I stick with it for 88 more days. :-/

I have heard from multiple people that this guy will be my arch nemesis by the time all is said and done:

Tony Horton, I can't believe your 52!  I don't want man arms when all is said and done, but I can't wait to be stronger and more toned!  Plyometrics was one of the strangest, hardest workouts I have ever done. And I don't think I have ever sweat that much in my entire life. 

So, from now until January 8th my workout routine will take place with Tony (except on Sundays when the most exercise I will get is walking Jaks). I feel like with all the time we will spend together it is ok to be on a first name basis. 

Wish me luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment