Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Song Queen

I have been the song queen lately.  The past few days, I have been listening to all the Michael Franti and Spearhead songs (after hearing new ones at the wedding I was in this past weekend).  I love the reggae/low key feel of all his music.  It's feel good music, and I think everyone can appreciate it, no matter age, beliefs, taste, etc.

Here's a little taste:


Speaking of said wedding, I'll post lots of pictures after the bride and her new hubby return from their honeymoon. The wedding was one of the absolute best I have ever been too. I may be partial because she is a best friend of a long time, but it was so much fun and lasted the perfect amount of time.  The wedding was so "them". A little touch of Ashley and Andy on every part of it. Overall, an amazing time with many people that I love!

A sneak peek:


Fun had by all :)

Love you both to pieces Ash and Andy! Can't wait to see you when you get back from the Carribean all bronzed. 

Completely off subject...

I successfully completed my first morning workout ever. 5 am came bright and early but I now understand the amazing feeling of having it done for the day.  I hope I can get my booty out of bed that early more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment