Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 19, 2011

Tiny Bottles

Ever since getting engaged I have spent many, many hours on wedding websites.  I just can't help myself. I google everything from colors, to dresses (bridesmaid and for myself), venues to gifts and my favorite, unique favor ideas.  I have so many ideas running around in my head, it is exciting and overwhelming all at the same time.  I know that I do not need to plan every tiny detail at the moment, I have a good amount of time. But I find myself much more enamored with the small details than the big ones right away.  Is that normal?



I love the idea of useful favors.  What is more useful that a tiny bottle of champagne?!? I can't think of much else ;-)

Switching topics (I seem to do that a lot lately):

IT'S FRIDAY!

I am hoping that the rain misses us this evening and I can spend some much wanted time on the deck with a few glasses of wine and some good girl talk!

I plan on spending my evening with this girl (I'm going to steal her from Kevin) and some pinto grigio for me and moscato for her, barefoot of course.



I have something fun I am doing on Sunday....will share more after the fact. But I am REALLY excited! Any guesses?

No comments:

Post a Comment