Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 26, 2011

Blahzee

I don't know if that is a real word, but it's kind of how I would describe my mood the last few days. I haven't really had too much too blog about. I haven't really been in the mood to work out (I toughed it out three days).  I guess it's just a funk, everyone has them, I'll get over it. This quote made me feel like it's ok to be in a BLAH mood sometimes "Everyday might not be a good one, but there is something good in everyday".  Hallelujah!

It's Friday. Thank goodness.  I think some of my blahzee has come from the fact that I have just been pretty bored this week.  I have gotten myself through by looking up pretty wedding venues and then getting frustrated when they don't call/email back. Then I just contact again. I can't wait to start actually seeing some of them! 3 appointments made...lots to go!

Tonight I am going to kick off "Weekend of Irene" with a swirl (or two) with some pretty awesome girls.

Woah blonde short hair?!?

Fun old school pic ;-)
Sad for those of you that are missing it :-( But don't worry. We'll have another swirl night soon!

And I'll send end on birthdays for the week! Hope you had wonderful days! <3

circa Naomi's Wedding. Happy Birthday Nick!

Happy Birthday Sheila!

 Only guy in an orange shirt on St. Patty's Day. Happy 30th Birthday Brian!

Have a good weekend! GO AWAY IRENE!

No comments:

Post a Comment