Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello Blog world...long time no see...

I would love to say I have been so busy doing super exciting important stuff, but I really don't know what has been making me so busy? Life? Wedding planning? Trying to workout 5 days a week? Being busy at work? Oh, maybe a combo of it all?? Who knows!

Anyways, as much as I wish I could be one of those people who blogs all day everyday, I just can't.  I have honestly opened my blog everyday this week just thinking I would type away and I had nothing...

Then this morning on my way to work, I was day dreaming (as per usual) and thinking about all the things I want to do, see, go to.  So I figure why not start compiling a list.  I don't like calling it a bucket list, that reminds me of that movie, which I fell asleep in and never saw the ending of, supposedly it was pretty good. 

So here is the beginning stages of my Someday List (maybe not today or tomorrow, but someday, I would love to..........)

1. Go to Hawaii (come on september!)
2. Run a half marathon
3. Go to Austrailia
4. Work on a habitat for Humanity Project
5. Go to Napa Valley
6. Travel through Italy, Ireland and England
7. Cook a full Thanksgiving dinner for lots of family
8. Write a book (I am thinking a young adult sort of book)
9. Live near a beach
10. Sleep in a tent under the stars (where there are no scary animals)
11. Work in the event planning industry
12. Get certified to teach workout classes of some sort...spin, pilates, zumba...something
13. Make up recipies, not just tweak ones that I look up online
14. Travel to an island for NYE
15. Go to Las Vegas
16. See Jason Mraz in concert
17. Have a house with a pool (and a job where I can lay by it during the day, wishful thinking)


To Be Continued....

There are a lot of places I want to see...I better get over that whole not like to fly thing....

Any suggestions on things to do/see/experience?

2 comments:

  1. #2,4, & 9 are all things you have to do w/ me. you have no choice in the matter. And I'll come to eat for #7 =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to fly as well. Thankfully it's not so bad that it's prevented me from going to the places I want to, but I still get anxious at just the thought of it. I love your list!

    ReplyDelete