Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2012

29

I can't believe that tomorrow is the first day of May.  This month just seemed to fly by. I can't imagine how fast this jam packed summer is going to go.  This past weekend was amazing, and I took a good amount of pictures, they just haven't made it on the computer yet.  Friday we went to a wedding, which was so much fun. Wedding + Wine + Dancing is one of my favorite things to do.  Then Saturday we celebrated a special birthday, more on that to come.  And Sunday we had a family dinner with that special birthday guy's family.  The weekend was full but it was all fun stuff!

On to the special birthday.  Happy Birthday to my guy. Hope your 29th Birthday is the most special one yet! One more year of being in your 20's :-) Love you lots. Can't wait to get sushi and cake tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment