Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Today is the Day

I'm Back!

I don't really know what I want to write about. But I do know that I want to write again.  I have been reading other blogs (like I do everyday) and just realized that I miss blogging, even if it is about nothing life changing. 

This month is a crazy one...lots of weddings and fun.  But it seems like every day has something extra added to it.  I have been trying to run (a lot) and trying to still do some cooking (although the last two nights I have had a tuna sandwhich and a turkey sandwhich for dinner, oh well). 

I have been loving all of the pinterest quotes lately about fitness.  This morning I was reading one of my favorite blogs and she was talking about a fitness bucket list.  I liked that idea.  My biggest issue with staying fit is always needing to have a goal.  I always need something to be working toward otherwise I get distracted.  So, what better than having a bucket list for years to come. 

Here is my current list of FITNESS that I want to accomplish:

  • Napa Half Marathon
  • Disney Princess Half
  • Run a 25 min (or less) 5k
  • Run a sub 8 min mile
  • Be able to do 50 consecutive push ups
  • Hold a 3 minute plank
  • Teach a fitness class
  • Eat an (even) more processed food free diet
  • Drink enough water everyday (not just the days that I am at work)
  • Try a CrossFit class
  • .........to be continued

source

No comments:

Post a Comment