Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Close to a month

It has been close to a month since I last blogged. Work has been busier, I have been addicted to pinterest and save the date creating and I just haven't been super inspired to wrtie. 

But, I am really excited for the upcoming weekend. I feel like the christmas season is starting to get in full swing.  Tomorrow night we are going to see some good friends, and an even better band.  It's our Christmas celebration of sorts with them since after this we probably won't see them until after the holidays!



Saturday is Brent's work christmas party! I am excited to attend our first christmas party of the year. It will be fun to get all dressed up (even though it will be in the 20's that night). 


After this weekend I feel like we will blink and christmas will be here. I only have one more christmas present to buy and I am officially done!

One more thing...

Happy Birthday to Michelle :-) Have a great day! Let's celebrate with some skinny girl sangria soon! <3 you

No comments:

Post a Comment